I’m heading off to Edinburgh tomorrow before the Premier Mind and Soul Conference which, as might be suggested, is about Christianity and mental health. I’m really looking forward to it, hoping to meet some nice people and come back with lots of ideas for things to write about!
So, till about Monday (because I’m having a little holiday too!) I’ll be away. Hopefully having a nice time and also visiting some of Edinburgh’s Christian bookshops.
I smell my tea being ready, so I’ll leave it at that!
- Miliband plans mental health push (bbc.co.uk)
- Norman Lamb writes: Time to change (libdemvoice.org)
- Blog for Mental Health 2013 Badges (acanvasoftheminds.wordpress.com)
- Autism After 16 Begins Series on Mental Health and Autism (prweb.com)
- Blog for Mental Health 2013 Badge Voting (sunnywithachanceofarmageddon.wordpress.com)